"A Taste of the Seasons" Benefit Dinner and Celebration
November 12, 2010 / 7-11 PM
Union League Club of Chicago, 65 W. Jackson Blvd., Chicago, IL
Seven Generations Ahead invites you to join Guest Emcee Lisa Parker of NBC5 News for a festive evening of food and fun!
A celebration of our commitment to sustainable communities, "A Taste of the Seasons" is the perfect place to re-connect with your neighbors, friends and colleagues.
You won't want to miss:
- The fun-loving energy & professionalism of guest emcee Lisa Parker of NBC5 News;
- Live, interactive entertainment from All American Dueling Pianos - sing, laugh and enjoy a fast-paced, rollicking good time;
- A delicious dinner prepared by Chef Michael Garbin of the Union League Club of Chicago using locally grown, organic ingredients;
- Sustainably-produced wine and local craft beer;
- A knockout silent auction including a week's stay in St. Croix, Chicago Blackhawks tickets, an exclusive craft beer and food pairings dinner, date night outings, eco-friendly gifts, local farm tours and more;
- A brief program honoring sustainable community pioneers.
Bonus: Save $10 when you buy your tickets in advance vs. at the door, AND save 10% over the single ticket price when you purchase a group of ten tickets!
Purchase tickets here.
"A Taste of the Seasons" is a Zero Waste event. To learn how your next event can be zero waste, contact Seven Generations Ahead at firstname.lastname@example.org.